07 October 2010

recent text messages received

Bang dem shits wit a spiked bat

THESE ARE MY KIDS. THEY ARE OF MY SPERM.

Was it those marvelouse rocks that did him in?

NET NEUTRALITY SEEMS PRETTY IMPORTANT just like that

German class just took a racist turn.

blawg

Run past them and yell hate crime

capitalists just don't understand

There is a birth control commercial about saving your panties from "unexpected bleeding"

D:

This month's calendar cat is very seductive.

DRUIDS ARE NEITHER GAY NOR NIGGAS.

Also lol suck it christians

And chlamydia.

I'm taking a shit in a Korean shopping mall

Oh dude the first guy I gave a blowjob to was wearing an everyone loves a jewish boy shirt.

got some free percocet so I chillin

Question mark.

HEY I'M ONLINE

I hate all these stupids.

TOO STONED NINTENDO [sent at 9:59 a.m.]

cool journey bro

Yes there is sprite

Gods like I'M OVER IT its over

Yeah lil hoochi

And I hate u, just fyi

Just had two beers, kinda tipsy. Who am I, london washington?

No comments:

Post a Comment